If you want to build a Bootstrap website from scratch, here are the steps you should know.
How to Build A Bootstrap Website Manually
- Download Bootstrap 4 and set up the files.
- Create an HTML Directory using the Bootstrap software.
- Using the code below, link your Bootstrap CSS file and paste it in the index.html file under the <head> tag:
<!-- Bootstrap core CSS →
<link href="css/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet"
How to Build A Boostrap Website Using Template Toaster Bootstrap Builder
- Download and install Temple Toaster on your computer.
- Choose a Content Manage System: WordPress, Blogger, WooCommerce, Magneto, Joomla, Drupal, and other options.
- Pick out a sample template from the gallery.
- Go to the General tab and customize using the various options.
- Set the layout for your website, either Fixed or Fluid. Consider the fonts, textures, margins, borders, and other things as you like.
- Go to the Menu tab and toggle the settings, as well.
- Add a Slideshow to your website.
- Change the content area, especially for your landing page.
- Create your footer for the social icons, FAQs, physical address, and other contact info.
With these steps, you can start creating your website with Bootstrap.
Level up your website by taking note of the essential elements of a good website design, as outlined by Page Kits.