Weebly is a website builder that’s perfect for designing small business websites and showcasing professional portfolios. It is well-loved by users because it is easy to use, and it comes with apps and features that you can use to customize your site.
At present, Weebly powers over 50 million websites all over the world. Since Square acquired it in 2018, Weebly made a switch to focus more on an eCommerce approach.
Pros of Using Weebly
- Best website builder for small business
- Comes with all the essential tools you need for an online store
- Cool and customizable templates that are also mobile responsive
- Help and support center with SEO guides
Cons of Using Weebly
- Drag and drop customization is limited in terms of creative freedom
- No restore option
- No Artificial Design Intelligence feature
Main Features of Weebly
- An impressive App Center where you can access free and paid apps you can install in one click
- A strong set of SEO tools like a sitemap, meta descriptions, customizable URLs, and a responsive design
- Ecommerce tools like a shopping cart and inventory management solutions
- Marketing tools like Instagram integration, Google Ad campaigns, and creating pop-ups
- 24/7 support reachable via email
Weebly vs. Other eCommerce Platforms
Here are some key points to consider about Weebly and other top website builders like Wix, Shopify, and Squarespace.
- In terms of creative freedom, Wix offers more customizable options than Weebly.
- Though Wix and Weebly both have free plans, priced plans are cheaper with Weebly.
- Compared to Squarespace, Weebly offers more features, so you can get more variety in building your website.
- Weebly is more beginner-friendly, as some users deem Squarespace as a tricky website builder to use.
- If you are particular with social media integration, all website builders offer the feature.
Overall, Weebly can be the top choice for a website builder, especially for a small business. If you want to take a peek at other options, check out this detailed review of the best website builders in the market today.
Was this article helpful?